Regardless of your means and time, there are a number of ways you can support the Dialogue Society. Here are some suggestions.
2 minute support
- Make the Dialogue Society website your home page. This helps increase our prominence in webpage searches and will also enable us to attract advertising in future.
- Give a link to the Dialogue Society webpage from your webpage or that of your workplace.
- Forward our event notices to your friends and contacts.
- Use our festival and seasons greetings when emailing friends.
15 minute support
- Email us articles, columns and news in the papers which you feel are relevant to our work, in particular, those relating to dialogue and British Muslimness.
- Email us events which you feel the Dialogue Society should be attending/contributing to.
- Write a letter of recommendation for the Dialogue Society and send this to your local council, Member of Parliament and/or any other person/body whom you think we should meet.
30-60 minutes support per week
- Volunteer from home by spending as little as 30 minutes a week by helping us with ongoing projects. These can be squeezed between work and study and will be computer based. Such support will go some way in helping us with our workload.We will provide you with a list of tasks and ongoing projects. You will be able to do these in your own time and place. In most cases, these will include online tasks such as webpage searches, proofreading, feedback and database collation.
- The Dialogue Society is currently offering internship opportunities for volunteers from all backgrounds and interests. We provide a unique, dynamic and stimulating work experience where volunteers are encouraged to plan, build and deliver their own projects whilst contributing to other ongoing projects and tasks. More.
You can donate in four ways and any amount is welcome:
By Using PayPal
By cheque or postal order
If you wish to send a cheque or postal order, please use the address below. The cheque/postal order should be made payable to ‘Dialogue Society’.
By Standing Order
30A Drayton Park
Standing Order Form
By bank transfer
Simply contact your bank to arrange the funds transfer directly to our account. Our bank details are shown below.
Bethnal Green Branch
Sort code 40-01-18
Account no 81516248
Help Dialogue Society fund raise without spending a penny!
We are now using shop2fundraise.co.uk to raise extra funds, which means that if you shop online you could help us raise funds and it won't cost you a penny more, (in fact it can help you save money as the site will highlight any good offers). You won't even need to register, and with over 1000 online shops to deal with there is plenty of choice (including major brands like Amazon, M&S, Sainsbury's and Boots).
For more information and to help with fundraising simply click here
Click here to have a look at our marketplace http://www.shop2fundraise.co.uk/?orgID=414954
Since we are a charity, you can benefit from Gift Aid, helping to make your donation go further. Gift Aid is an easy and effective way of giving to charity at no extra cost to you. Using Gift Aid means that for every £1 you give, the charity gets an extra 28p from the Inland Revenue helping your donation go further. So for every £10 you give the charity will get another £2.80 from the Inland Revenue. Plus, if you are a higher taxpayer you can claim tax relief on the donation in your annual tax return. If you choose to be anonymous when you donate the charity is unable to claim Gift Aid.
To help us claim Gift Aid, please complete and send this form with your donation.
Thank you for your support!