Alastair Cunningham discussed some important issues in the UK Economy before a packed audience at a roundtable discussion event held by our Leicester branch. He tried to find answers to important questions in economy such as,
- Trading conditions: Have sales increased over the past year?
- The economic data tracked in Head Office show an economy growing at around its normal rate – is that your experience?
- What do we expect to happen over the coming year?
- Credit availability: Is the availability of finance a major concern for the business? Are there other more pressing concerns?
- Confidence: How would you describe the state of your confidence in business prospects?