The Dialogue Society is currently offering a minimum of 12 hours per week 6 months unpaid internship position for candidates from all backgrounds and interests. We provide a unique, dynamic, and stimulating work experience where interns are encouraged to plan, build and deliver their own projects whilst contributing to other ongoing projects and tasks.
Your internship will consist of
- Taking a role in certain projects and supporting colleagues in the organisation and delivery of others.
- Supporting the academic work and projects of the Dialogue Society such as the Journal of Dialogue Studies, academic workshops, panel discussions etc.
- Drafting documents and publicity materials
- Assisting with the editing of documents and corporate material
- Assisting with fundraising research and applications
- Working across all departments of this charity to fully understand those you are trying to reach and ensure that programmes are accessed
- Managing social media accounts
What do we offer?
We take particular care to provide work experience that helps develop:
- Interpersonal & Communication skills
- Organisational & Team Working skills
- Research & Drafting skills
- Network with other
- Build self-confidence and self-esteem
- Develop CV’s & Gain good references and support
- Improve job prospect and employability
- Understand and learn about other faiths and cultures in Britain
You’ll need to have or be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject.
You’ll need to show determination and enthusiasm.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and equal community & valuing others and treating people with respect.
To apply: please email email@example.com, with your CV and a covering letter explaining your interest in and suitability for this role.